Saturday, March 12, 2011

PLEASE PROOF READ-ENGLISH CLASS?

The actress Audrey Hepburn says it best "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair” that is how I spend my life I choose not to subject myself to one image maybe to meet one or two flaws, I am a human being' I’m not perfect nor, is anyone else; yes I have curly hair, curves, and I’m not a morning person that makes me! I love everything about myself regardless if anyone disagrees, but if I had to choose one about myself it would be my name “Petra” it is not common in the United States, but popular overseas it makes me unique and different, it also means rock.That is exactly what I am hard as a rock never letting little things get to me, that is what I like about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment