Thursday, March 10, 2011

My mother passed away a few months ago and it has been a rough?

time for all of us. I have 3 siblings, and now we all barely speak to each other. Our mother was involved with a man who really was a jerk, and we had to get her things out of his house even before we buried her. She would never leave him. We could visit, but not for long since he didn't like our kids. There are so many bad feelings, and my 2 siblings got into a fight and do not speak at all. The one will not take any messages, and I talk to the other one who has deleted all the information from the other 2, because of things they said when we were packing her things. It is so sad, and I am also angry that my mom would never leave this jerk, and left us in a terrible situation. With no common law in our state, I and my one sibling had to sign everything, as if she never had a man in her life. What a nightmare. He didn't give us a penny to help bury her, or toward the reception for her after the funeral. It really was a mess that I saw coming one day, however my Mom would not leave or move, and I told her you will leave him in death, and that is what she did. How do I move on from this disaster? I miss her a lot, because we did have fun times, but now I realize she would have lived longer has she not stayed with such a terrible person. I know it is too late, but I have so many regrets that I can't get over. Any advice or encouragement is welcomed. I know not everyone is perfect, but I have tried to believe that people are good, and from what I have seen it is hard to forgive all that has happened

No comments:

Post a Comment