Thursday, March 10, 2011

How do you stop feeling insecure about yourself when your boyfriend says your not hot?

well my boyfriend has been telling me that im hot but just recently hes comfortable now so hes telling me im only pretty and cute and beautiful? He takes his words back and i have no idea if he means anything he says now. I mean hes lied about other more serious stuff before but told me the truth later on but i dont know if i can be in a relationship if i still have that wall up, but i do love him its just after 2 years of being in love with eachother and only being 15(i know were young and we dont know what love is) but i want to honestly be with him for a while. Also we get into fights at least everyday over the stupidest things. I want this to work im kinda tired of being insecure because he wants me to improve my body even though he said i was perfect. But i still love him. I think so if you could please tell me what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment