Saturday, March 12, 2011

Next semester my girlfriend and I are goon to have our first class together should a change it?

Next semester is coming and we have the same language class together. We have been dating about 14 months and we are really close and tell eachother everything and we are friends with eachothers friends. But we are going to have our first class together and it's mixed up grades and she's 2 years younger than me and everyone at school knows that and knows how close we are. I was just a Little worried about our relationship because I don't know if it'll change or if I'm just to worried abou it. I've talked to her about it and she thinks it'll be perfect. But I just wanted to get your guys input if you ever dated someone in your class or just wanna give info Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment